mercoledì, novembre 15, 2006

Eye


incredible powers, so cold, cat claws, magic powers, introducing the liquid pets, the show is the rainbow, fucking host, polaroid is non sense word, the day is tha cat, victoria, sanremo, moana pozzi, guido, I wish I was you, MiceCars, I'm The Creature, non significa sono o 'creaturo, Sasham Cruel nippon, Dead skin mask, bologna violenta, franklin delano, Deus, Clouddead, Guido, Caizzi and the uncomfartable can, two of farts, two gallants, The Cruel Nippon, Boredoms, MiceCars, Inkiostro, Shoegazer, La Giulia, Effects, Modest Mouse, Liars e qui di seguito i gruppi che piacciono a voi non voglio che clara, carpacho, baustelle, pecksniff, baustelle, quanto mi fate schifo non riuscite ad immaginarlo, vi disprezzo, vi sputerei in bocca, cappuccetto rotto orgia tibetana, colas, franklin delano, al queida, steven stapleton, the sea has a mouth, you know it but we don't, peter t, little p, pu and lele, musicone, I'm The Creature, Homesleep, makes me wanna throw up, vomit, smegma, martina, littel p, crotalone, no hay banda trio, nurse with wound, l'ultimo dei current non è granché, ms qusai un granchio,St. Stephens, Zucchero, Samuele Bersani, Well I' don't know what to do with myself

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page